– Starting dates: every week.
– Duration: 1 week (extendable upon request).
– Italian language course: 20 lessons per week (in the morning).
– Italian wine lessons: 2 per week, 3 hours each, from 17.00 to 20.00.
– Local wine tasting included.
– Tasting of local gastronomic products included.
– Italian language level required: A1.
– Dates and prices.
– Contact us for more information…
– Enrolment form
– Wine vocabulary.– The tasted wines are all produced from native vines.
– Sensory analysis of wine and tasting technique.
– Tasting of typical regional wines.
– Overview of Italian wine.
– Wine in Romagna has always been a symbol of hospitality and conviviality.
– RED WINES
In Romagna, from the SANGIOVESE vine you get, in purity, a genuine and generous wine, the SANGIOVESE DI ROMAGNA.
Another extremely special wine is produced from the local vine called CAGNINA.
– WHITE WINES
The production of white wines from Romagna is characterized not only by the use of the TREBBIANO grape variety, which is widespread throughout Italy, due to the use of two very particular local grapes, ALBANA and PAGADEBIT.