- DITALS Certification attests that holders have the theoretical and practical skills necessary to work as L2 Italian teachers. There are three levels of DITALS Certification:
- DITALS BASE: for Italian teachers abroad whose native language is not Italian and Italians starting out on the training process.
- DITALS LEVEL I: DITALS Level I: certifies a good teaching competence in Italian as a Foreign Language, especially with regard to specific students (children; teenagers; adults and the elderly; immigrants; university students; learners of Italian origin; learners with a specific mother tongue; tourist-hotel staff; Catholic clergy; USA – University Study Abroad students).
- DITALS LEVEL II: DITALS Level II: certifies an advanced teaching competence in Italian as a Foreign Language, whatever the context and learner profile.
- Palazzo Malvisi organizes Preparation Courses for DITALS Exams.
- DITALS ensures assessment of the teaching competence in Italian as a Foreign Language on the basis of valid and reliable criteria, in accordance with the parameters laid down by the EPG (European Profiling Grid for language teachers)
- DITALS is chosen each year by more than 2000 Italian and foreign candidates;
- DITALS is increasingly recognised within the work arena and valid in many educational contexts in Italy and abroad.
|22 February 2019||DITALS II||10 January 2019|
|29 Mach 2019||DITALS Base + DITALS I||03 February 2019|
|19 July 2019||DITALS II + DITALS I||03 June 2019|
|15 November 2019||DITALS Base + DITALS I||28 September 2019|