– An integrated teaching approach to develop the communication skills, grammatical structures, social, cultural knowledge and Italian savoir-faire!
– Training with a wide variety of authentic materials, a real connection between what you learn in the classroom and what you meet out and about in Italy.
– A motivated and enthusiastic team, who wants you to get the most from your course in Italy.
Teaching material: academic programmes based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
We use the most effective textbooks available, constantly updated. The textbooks remain the property of the student at the end of the course.
– In general Italian courses we use the textbook NUOVO CONTATTO (Loescher Editore).
– In business Italian courses we use the textbook AL LAVORO (Loescher Editore), written by teachers of our school.
Quality: all our Italian language teachers are professional and DITALS II certified.
Experience: teaching Italian to the world, for more than 30 years.