– Starting dates: every week.
– Duration: 1 week (extendable upon request).
– Italian language course: 20 lessons per week (in the morning).
– Italian cuisine lessons: 2 per week, 3 hours each, from 17.00 to 20.00, plus dinner.
– Dinner with the teacher included.
– Italian language level required: A1.
– Dates and prices.
– Contact us for more information…
– Enrolment form
– Organisation of the ingredients.– The cooked dishes all belong to the Italian popular tradition and to “Romagnola” tradition in particular.
– Preparation and cooking of the courses.
– Serving at the table.
– Dinner with the dishes you have cooked.
– PELLEGRINO ARTUSI was one of the most important Italian gastronomes.
His book “LA SCIENZA IN CUCINA E L’ARTE DI MANGIAR BENE” is considered the most important recipe book of the Italian tradition. Artusi was born in Forlimpopoli, in the heart of Romagna.
– ROMAGNOLA CUISINE is popular, genuine, of peasant origin, rich in local specialties difficult to find outside the region (piadina, crescioni, passatelli, squacquerone…)