- Palazzo Malvisi organizes preparation courses for CILS Exams.
- Certificates of proficiency in Italian (CILS), issued by the University for Foreigners of Siena, certify the knowledge of general Italian. They certify skills and ability to use the language and are useful for work and study.
- The CILS have distinguished themselves according to specific customer types in CILS Standard, CILS integration, CILS teenagers and CILS children.
- The Ministry of Education recognizes CILS TRE and CILS QUATTRO are also recognized as valid certificates attesting to the knowledge of the Italian language on an equally with Italian students. Each Faculty can also require specific entrance test.
- The Ministry of Labour and Social Policy recognizes Certificates CILS in contexts of immigration and favors the spread through the promotion of targeted learning of the Italian language by non-EU citizens adults and minors legally present in Italy.
- The CILS are divided into six levels in accordance of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- There are two complete exam sessions during the year, in May and December.
- CILS ist member of EALTA, and CLIQ, (Italian Language Certifications of Quality).
|CILS A1||CILS A1 Integrazione||CILS A1 Adolescenti||CILS A1 Bambini|
|CILS A2||CILS A2 Integrazione||CILS A2 Adolescenti||CILS A2 Bambini|
|CILS UNO – B1||CILS – B1 Cittadinanza||CILS UNO B1 Adolescenti||–|
|CILS DUE – B2||–||–||–|
|CILS TRE – C1||–||–||–|
|CILS QUATTRO – C2||–||–||–|