- Palazzo Malvisi organizes preparation courses for CELI Exams.
- Certificates of proficiency in Italian (CELI), issued by the University for Foreigners of Perugia, certify the knowledge of general Italian. They certify skills and ability to use the language and are useful for work and study.
- The CELI have distinguished themselves according to specific customer types in CELI Standard, CELI immigrants and CELI teenagers.
- The Ministry of Education recognizes CELI 3 Certificate the as a valid certificate to attest knowledge of the Italian language necessary to enroll at the University in Italy.
- Certificates CELI 4 and CELI 5 are also recognized as valid certificates attesting to the knowledge of the Italian language on an equally with Italian students. Each Faculty can also require specific entrance test.
- The Ministry of Labour and Social Policy recognizes Certificates CELI in contexts of immigration and favors the spread through the promotion of targeted learning of the Italian language by non-EU citizens adults and minors legally present in Italy.
- The CELI are divided into six levels in accordance of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- There are three exam sessions during the year, in March (only for CELI Impact, CELI 1, CELI 2 and CELI 3) June and November.
- CELI ist member of ALTE, and CLIQ, (Italian Language Certifications of Quality).
|CELI Impatto – A1||CELI Impatto i – A1||–|
|CELI 1 – A2||CELI 1 i – A2||CELI 1 a – A2|
|CELI 2 – B1||CELI 2 i – B1 Cittadinanza||CELI 2 a – B1|
|CELI 3 – B2||–||CELI 3 a – B2|
|CELI 4 – C1||–||–|
|CELI 5 – C2||–||–|