Palazzo Malvisi: one Italy’s oldest and most prestigious schools of Italian language.– PALAZZO MALVISI was founded in 1986: we have nearly 30 years’ experience in the organization of Italian language courses.
– The maximum number of students in our classes is 8, and the lessons are 55 minutes each.
– Only native speakers professional teachers, all DITALS II level certified
(Certificate of Competence in Teaching Italian as Foreign Language by the University for Foreigners of Siena).
– Preparation courses for all certification exams of knowledge of Italian. We are an official examination centre for CELI, CILS, DITALS, AIL exams.
– RAVENNA is a great art city, rich in history, quiet and safeat just 10 km from the Adriatic coast, one of the most vibrant and trendy vacation spots in Europe.
– A few minutes by bus or bicycle to reach the widest beaches in Italy! A city on a human scale: in Ravenna, there is a lot of traffic… but bicycles!
– In Ravenna, there are 8 magnificent monuments declared UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Dante Alighieri, the great poet, father of the Italian language is buried here in a few meters from our office.
– Ravenna is also in a strategic position to visit the wonders of Italy.
– It is a compact city, all the host families and student apartments are very close to the school.